Magento Association Mission Statement & Culture Statement
Written by Guido Jansen
The last couple of weeks the Magento Association Task Force has been working on the Mission and Culture statement for the new Magento Association. Today at Magento Live Europe in Barcelona, Mark Lavelle - Senior Vice President of Magento - announced this on stage.
The Magento Association advances and empowers its global community and commerce ecosystem through open collaboration, education, and thought leadership.
We the members of the Magento Association will:
- Welcome and reflect all members of the global Magento ecosystem.
- Seek out and embrace a diverse community.Be transparent and accountable to each other.
- Act with thoughtfulness, fairness and integrity.
- Focus on activities that create mutual success.
- Encourage and empower collaboration amongst stakeholders.
- Foster passion and innovation.
- Challenge each other to continuously adapt and grow.
- Safeguard the long-term financial viability of the association.
- Support each other in keeping the Magento ecosystem healthy.
- What do you think? Let us know in the forums!